Morrison & Sawers Lawyers is a leading regional firm with an in depth understanding of all aspects of law.
Morrison & Sawers Lawyers is a highly respected regional law firm providing expert legal advice in the Goulburn Valley and Northern Victoria for over 130 years. Having been established in 1880 we have a long history of dedicated service to the region.
Our highly experienced and professional team provide advice in relation to a variety of areas of the law including Family Law, Wills & Estates, Criminal Law, Commercial Law and Litigation.
The team at Morrison & Sawers Lawyers are passionate about the work that we do and are focussed on achieving practical and effective outcomes for our clients.
We are local people who care about our local community. We are involved in and support various community organisations including:
Morrison & Sawers Lawyers was originally founded in 1880 when Charles Argyle opened an office in Kyabram. Donald Morrison purchased Mr Argyle's practice in 1899. In 1909 John Sawers joined Donald Morrison in the practice to form what became known as Morrison & Sawers Solicitors. In 1912 the firm moved to Rodney Chambers in Kyabram and set up branch offices in Shepparton and Melbourne. The Firm name was registered on 3 June 1925.